Recycling battery materials is vital to the electric-vehicle future, but the way forward faces a host of hurdles. Ams offers a data acquisition IC for battery management, the AS8510, and a companion IC chip, the AS8525, for current measurement at the positive pole of the battery. With a wide range of illumination and sensing solutions, ams can address all common 2D and 3D imaging-based system architectures to realize interior-sensing applications. With new upcoming occupant-related safety standards and increasing vehicle autonomy, interior monitoring systems are becoming indispensable to gather a sophisticated scene understanding of the vehicle’s interior. To make automobile traffic smarter, safer, more comfortable and even greener. M&A services From strategy through integration, Deloitte’s M&A services help businesses transform during periods of financial difficulty and navigate complex decisions at every phase of an M&A transaction or divestiture.
- With superior power efficiency and noticeably fast speed, Samsung’s eMMC is the definitive choice for flash storage to develop slim mobile design.
- Dongfeng Motor and PSA Group have a 50-50% joint venture called Dongfeng Peugeot-Citroën.
- Whether by sea, by land or in the air – also off-road ZF provides mobility.
- Teton Motors in Jackson, Wyo., has invested in 12 housing units to rent to its workers at a lower market rate.
- Oracle Cloud can help you drive digital transformation and growth with mobility services that transform the customer experience, while attracting—and retaining—top talent to take your business further, faster.
- In addition to standard products, we are specialized in individual customer solutions.
Ford and Lio Ho Group have a joint venture called Ford Lio Ho, Ford owns 70% and Lio Ho Group owns 30%. Ford and Navistar International have a joint venture called Blue Diamond Truck. Navistar International and JAC has a joint venture called Anhui Jianghuai Navistar. Changan Automobile and JMCG have a joint venture called Jiangling Motor Holding. The OICA counts over 50 countries which assemble, manufacture or disseminate automobiles. Of that figure, only 14 countries currently possess the capability to design original production automobiles from the ground up.
See how our technology is driving innovation and the future of computing. Arm ForumsAsk questions about Arm products and technologies and search our knowledge base of solutions. Arm Approved Design PartnersThe Arm Approved Design Partner program is a global network of design service companies endorsed by Arm.
DXC-Luxoft Opens New Italy HQ and Automotive Center of Excellence in Turin
Although the relatively new low-cost green car has gained popularity in Indonesia , most Indonesians still prefer to buy the multipurpose vehicle . Indonesians love the MPV, known as “people carriers”, as these vehicles are bigger and taller than most other car types. Indonesians need a big car because they enjoy taking trips with the family (and/or invite some friends). Car manufacturers are aware of high MPV demand in Indonesia and therefore continue to launch new models.
Connect with our Automotive & Assembly Practice
Automation is one of the biggest drivers of change within the mobility sector, promising to deliver safer, more efficient, and more affordable movement of goods and people. This major Automotive transformation also comes with significant risks and uncertainties. While full AVs may be in their infancy and their deployment limited, disruption at scale is hitting fast and hard.