December inspired moissanite engagement rings
December is associated with the blue-hued gemstones such as turquoise, zircon, and tanzanite. Here are some ideas for December-inspired moissanite engagement rings:
- Blue Zircon Rings: Zircon is a natural gemstone that is available in a range of colours, but blue zircon is often associated with December. A blue zircon engagement ring can be a unique and stunning option for those who love the blue colour.
- Tanzanite Rings: Tanzanite is a rare gemstone that is only found in Tanzania, and it is known for its deep blue-purple hue. A tanzanite engagement ring can be a unique and romantic way to incorporate the December birthstone into an engagement ring.
- Turquoise Rings: Turquoise is a stunning gemstone that is known for its unique blue-green colour. It can be a great way to add a pop of colour to an engagement ring and is often used in southwestern-inspired jewellery.
- Diamond and Blue Gemstone Rings: A classic diamond and blue gemstone ring can be a beautiful way to incorporate December-inspired colours into an engagement ring. The diamond can be the centre stone, while the blue gemstone can be set as an accent or halo.
- Three-Stone Rings: Three-stone engagement rings feature three gemstones, which can be a beautiful representation of past, present, and future. This design can be paired with a range of gemstones, including blue zircon, tanzanite, and turquoise, and can be customised to suit the couple’s style.
- Vintage Rings: Vintage engagement rings have a timeless and romantic feel, and can be a great way to incorporate December-inspired design elements such as blue gemstones. An antique ring can also be a meaningful way to incorporate family history or heirloom pieces into the engagement ring.
- Halo Rings: A halo design is a classic and elegant choice for an engagement ring, and it can be customised to suit a range of gemstones and metal colours. A halo of smaller diamonds or gemstones can be added around the central blue gemstone, creating a sparkling and romantic look.
- White Gold Rings: White gold is a popular choice for engagement rings, and it can pair beautifully with the cool blue hues of December gemstones. This metal can add a modern and sleek look to the ring design.
- Nature-Inspired Rings: Nature-inspired engagement rings feature design elements such as leaves, flowers, and vines, which can be a beautiful representation of the natural world. These rings can be set with a range of gemstones and can be customised to suit the couple’s style.
- Solitaire Rings: A solitaire design is a timeless and classic choice for an engagement ring, and it can showcase the unique colours of a blue gemstone beautifully. These rings can be set in a range of metals and can be customised to suit the couple’s style.
- Moissanite Rings: Moissanite is a lab-created gemstone that has become increasingly popular as an alternative to diamonds. It has a similar sparkle and brilliance to a diamond, but at a lower cost. Moissanite can be a great choice for a more sustainable and ethical engagement ring option.
- Birthstone Rings: Another way to personalise an engagement ring is by incorporating the birthstone of either the bride or the groom. This can be a meaningful way to incorporate personal elements into the ring design and can create a unique and personalised piece.
- Geometric Rings: Geometric engagement rings feature bold and modern shapes, such as hexagons, triangles, or rectangles. These rings can be a great option for those who want a unique and eye-catching design.
- Colored Diamond Rings: Diamonds come in a range of colours, including pink, yellow, blue, and black. A coloured diamond engagement ring can be a stunning and unique way to add some extra personality and style to the ring.
- Mixed Metal Rings: Mixing different metal colours, such as yellow gold and white gold, can create a unique and eye-catching engagement ring design. This can be a great way to incorporate both of the couple’s preferences and can create a truly personalised piece.